Information according to Section 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003
In compliance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) Filtra Srl, as Data Controller, is required to provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Data are collected for contractual, commercial, statistical and promotional purposes.
- Data processing is performed by electronic and magnetic means or on paper.
- Your data provision is compulsory to enable us to fulfil all accounting, legal and contractual obligations. Should you fail to provide data which are not directly related to the above legal or contractual obligations, we, as Data Controller, shall make consequent decisions regarding our business relationship, based on the importance for us of such lacking data.
- Further to the communication and dissemination of data as required by law,data may be supplied to the following entities:
- company’s employees charged for data processing;
- company’s sales representatives, factoring companies, credit collection companies;
- credit insurance companies, financial institutions, leasing companies;
- sprofessionals and consultants, data processing companies, commercial information companies;
- Public Authorities and Administrative bodies for legal purposes.
- The Data Controller is FILTRA S.R.L. VIA CONCETTO MARCHESI, 12, 10093 COLLEGNO (TO) Tel. +39 0119241011 fax +39 0119241181 e-mail: email@example.com in the person of his Legal Representative.
- The Legal Representative is held responsible for any personal data processing.
- IAt any time your Company may exercise the rights provided by Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03.